One of the PTFA's main aims is to help create some fantastic childhood memories for the children....and their families. In the past, we have organised and hosted some magnificent events and hope we can continue to do so.
Most of our events involve a lot of behind the scenes work and can take weeks, sometimes months of planning. At the moment, we are only a small group of regular volunteers, who give up our own time to organise things. We are always on the look out for new people to come and help and share their fundraising ideas. If you think you might be interested, please do get in touch with one of our members.
If you are new to our school, please take a look at our Facebook page. It is regularly updated with all our news and upcoming events so that everybody can become part of our school community. The page is called Euxton St Mary's RC Primary School PTFA so do have a look for it and don't forget to 'like' and 'share' it with all your friends and family.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:
1) Friday 5th October - deadline for Design a Christmas Card - please make sure all creations are handed into school by this date.
2) Friday 2nd November - Halloween Disco in school - 6pm-7pm for infants and 7.15pm until 8.30pm for juniors. Free event. Come and join us and let's see whose got the scariest dance moves.
3) Thursday 22nd November - Cinema Night - open to all ages, except Reception Class (apologies but the little ones can look forward to our second event which we host later in the school year).
4) Friday 30th November - Non-uniform day (in return for a chocolate donation)
5) Friday 7th December - Non-uniform day (in return for a bottle donation)
6) Saturday 8th December - Christmas Fair from 12.30pm until 3pm